Sunday, December 20, 2009
Stay Grounded & In Touch
There are a number of things we do daily but sometimes finding time to stay grounded is difficult. However, it is more evident than ever that we need to take time to tell the people who mean the most to us that we care. We need to take time for pampering and most important take time for oneself. Even if we're in a recession there are still things that bring our heads out of the clouds and grounded back on earth. Check out the list of things we all should consider that may help with self-confidence or for those 'just because' moments!
1. Get the brows: threaded (my fav), waxed or tweezed. This will boost your confidence immediately
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to a friend or family member? Send out holiday cards or JB cards. Writing a letter can be therapeutic and a form of expression...get with it!
3. Cook dinner for someone other than yourself, who cares, cook for two. Just take time to make something good, even if your not a top notch chef.
4. Set some goals for yourself, yearly, monthly, daily, etc.
5. Try something new: rock climbing, ice skating, dinner @ a new restaurant, shop at a new store, try Twitter, polish your nails a different color, learn another language, paint, whatever you do just get to it!
Even if none of the suggestions sound like something you would want to do give it a try. Good Luck!